Academic Quality Manager (M/F)
Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
Description de l'offre d'emploi
EM Normandie, triple crown accredited Business School, is currently seeking an experienced Academic Quality Manager to take the lead in the application process for QQI accreditation of his Dublin based programme.
Duties and Purpose of Position:
• Manage quality assurance systems and procedures across the EM Normandie Ireland campus.
• Assist in the Initial QQI application,
• Interpret QQI requirements.
• Identifying policies & procedures we need to adapt. Update and write/rewrite the policies and procedure manual.
• Advise on matters of governance.
• Support and assist in the coordination of external reviews and inspections.
• Provide specialist advice and guidance to colleagues across the College, collaborative partner organisations and students.
• Manage the EM Ireland quality assurance arrangements, ensuring that relevant regulations, policies and codes of practice are kept under review and updated in accordance with the QQI framework.
• Lead the development of the QA manuals, reviewing and adapting changes that are necessary.
• Work with staff and academic team in the implementation of change.
• Liaise with the France Headquarters during the creation process to validate changes and reviews.
• Co-ordinate the planning and management of internal reviews and support and assist in the coordination of external reviews and inspections; working closely with counterparts in France, the Head of Quality Assurance, and registrar, Administration Manager, and other stakeholders to co-ordinate effective data capture.
• Validate procedures to produce annual monitoring documentation that form the basis of QQI review/inspections.
• Co-ordinate and provide specialist support for the design and development of new programmes, and modules, including collaborative provision, working closely with and providing detailed advice and guidance to programme and module coordinators, including quality assurance induction briefings for staff new to those roles.
• Provide detailed analysis in relation to feedback from internal reviews, external examiner, report profiling, Academic Misconduct, Extenuating Circumstances and Academic Appeals.
• Undertake process reviews and audits, supporting the design, development and implementation of quality management systems and standard operating procedures across the campus.
• Support and advise Academic, Professional Support and collaborative colleagues in relation to quality assurance and enhancement matters. To include advice on the impact of new developments in relation to external regulatory and reporting requirements and amendments to internal quality processes and procedures.
• Act as officer to the Academic Enhancement Committee providing support and advice in relation to academic quality and standards and acting as effective liaison with related University Boards and Committees.
Pré-requis du poste
Skills and qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the academic field.
• Deep knowledge of QQI requirements is a plus.
• Use to work in a multicultural environment.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Proven teamwork experience in multidisciplinary and project mode.
• IT skills and an aptitude to exploit a range of media for effective communication and effective administrative systems and processes.
Hours of work: 38 hours per week (4 days on site, 1 day remote)
• Pension scheme
• Health care scheme
• 30 annual leaves + 18 additional leaves